Arlo Guthrie famously opined, “once is a crazy man. Twice is a coincidence, But three, three is a conspiracy.1 In the same tradition, WC offers ten ties between Trump and Russia. Mind you, ther are a lot more than ten; but ten should suffice to establish that there is a consipracy. Even if it is short of the fifty or so Guthrie claims are necessary to establish a movement.2
- Paul Manafort, Trump Campaign Chair and Ukraian Agent.registered as a foreign agent Paul Manafort belatedly – three years late – , admitting paid wpro on behalf of Russia and Ukraine.
- Donald Trump Jr.’s Secret Meeting. Little Donald, Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort had a secret meeting with four Russians, one of them a spymaster, for promised dirt on Hillary Clinton, “part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”
- Rex W. Tillerson’s Violation of Russian Sanctions. Under then-CEO Rex Tillerson, now the U.S. Secretary of State, ExxonMobil violated sanctions imposed after Russia’s armed actions against Ukraine when presidents of the company’s American subsidiaries signedcontracts with individuals whose assets were blocked, according to the foreign assets control unit. The violations involved the signing of legal documents related to oil and gas projects in Russia with Igor Sechin, the head of Rosneft, the Russian state oil company. ExxonMobil is suing the Secretary of the Treasury. Awkward.
- Mike Flynn’s 10,000 Conflicts of Interest. Former National Security Advisor and serial liar, General Michael Flynn, was forced to resign as national security advisor after it turned out he had lied to the senate, the vice-president and the American people.
- Manafort’s Undisclosed $17 million in Loans.it turns out Paul Manafort, while Trump’s campaign chair, secretly owed $17 million to a group of Russians. He only recently filed a long-overdue report with the Justice Department disclosing his lobbying efforts for Ukraine through early 2014.
Leave our President alone people. There’s absolutely no evidence out there that Trump colluded with the Russians except the Manafort thing,
and the Flynn thing,
and the Roger Stone thing,
and the Cohen thing,
and the Kushner thing,
and the Carter Page thing,
and the Jeff Sessions things,
and the Wilbur Ross thing,
and the JD Gordon thing, and the Erik Prince thing, and the James Comey firing thing, and the Russian hacking/Wikileaks thing, and the bro-love between TrumPutin thing, and the Russian propaganda machine favoring Trump thing, and the DJT “I have zero ties to Russia!” thing, and the Eric Trump “we get most of our financing from Russian banks thing”, and the Donald Trump Jr. “Our portfolio is made up of a disproportionate amount of Russian money” thing, and the DJT “I sold a $60 million mansion to a Russian oligarch known for money laundering for $120 million that he never once lived in ” thing, and the Trump business ties with Putin’s favorite sports athlete Fedor Emilianenko thing, and the Trump International Corporation’s mysterious private server connection to Alfa Bank, Russia’s largest commercial bank thing, and the Special prosecutor being named thing, and the British Mi-6 spy dossier on Trump thing, and the I won’t release my tax returns thing, and the Ivanka Trump’s vacationing with Putin’s girlfriend thing, and the 2013 Miss Universe Pageant in Moscow thing, and the Trump companies business ties to Felix Sater, a criminal felon indicted for stock fraud scheme with the Russian mafia thing, and the FL Group Icelandic hedge fund with massive ties to Putin being heavily invested in Trump Soho thing, and the Rex Tillerson/Exxon ties to Russia thing, and the Russian ambassador at Trump Tower sneaking in and out thing, and the Trump tried to roll back Russian sanctions the minute he got elected thing.
Other than that, you libtards got nothing![^3]